- Are you at a crossroads in your career?
- Do you want to take some time to identify what you truly want from life?
- Are you facing retirement or redundancy and looking for a new challenge?
- Are you feeling stuck in a rut and struggling to reach your goals?
- Do you put off making decisions or fail to stick to decisions once you have made them?
- Have you had enough of wanting things to change and decided to take control of your life?
- Are you looking to make positive changes in your life?
‘Success is liking who you are, liking what you do and liking how you do it.’ Maya Angelou
What are the benefits of coaching?
Coaching helps you:
- Identify what you want in specific areas of your life
- Identify how to make the changes you want in those areas
- Stop procrastinating, take action and take control of your life
Coaching covers all aspects of your life. It can help with any career & professional issues, planning for your retirement, improving your work/life balance, interpersonal and relationship issues, health and wellbeing, relocation and any other areas of life where you want to make positive change.
It improves your motivation, increases your confidence and enables you to take the steps you need to live the life that you want.
It’s a collaborative approach that helps you move from where you are now to where you want to be. It’s about getting focus, setting goals, taking action and creating new possibilities for your future.
What can I do for you?
I assist professional people revive their passion for their career and rediscover their zest for life.
My main areas of coaching are career change; whether that’s career to career change, career choice, career to entrepreneurship, career to retirement or mums returning to work; and transformational life style change and life coaching; whether you are feeling stuck in a rut, thinking Is this it? or What next?, wanting a better work life balance or struggling to identify and reach your goals.
As a professional coach, I will work with you to clarify your values, identify what it is you want to change and the steps needed to achieve the changes you want to make. By providing focus, support and encouragement, through regular sessions, I will help you expand your idea of what is possible, get motivated to make the changes you want and stay committed to taking action to achieve your goals.
I coach via the telephone and Skype across Yorkshire, the UK and internationally and face to face in Leeds, Bradford and Ilkley. I also run workshops in Ilkley and Leeds.